Work Breakdown Structure
To reach the objectives of DACUS the content has been split up in five thematic work packages:
- Drone Demand and Capacity Balancing Process Defintion
- Exploration and Development of U-space Services
- Demand and Capacity Balancing Models and Enabling Technology
- Demand and Capactiy Balancing Concept Validation and Prototyping
- Concept and Rules in Capacity Constrained Environments
As the scope of DACUS affects a broad variety of topics, it is necessary to guarantee a transversal connection between all work packages. At the same time we need to support a clear communication structure with experts and stakeholders outside the consortium. Therefore, we created four focus groups that state a precise thematic research area. This groups will be used to reach out, for instance to companies, researchers or regulatory bodies, and discuss specific topics and exchange ideas beyond the regular workshops.
We would be pleased if you like to be part of one of our research areas. Please provide us with your contact details by writing us an Email or subscribing to our newsletter.